Our terms & conditions

Living in harmony together

  1. Booking and Payment: To secure your conscious coliving experience in Tenerife, a 30% pre-payment of the total amount will be charged upon booking. One month before the starting date, the remaining 70% will be charged. An invoice with payment details will be provided for your reference.
  2. Cancellation Policy:
    1. Cancellation more than one month in advance: We will refund your pre-payment in full.
    2. Cancellation less than one month in advance: The pre-payment will be retained.
    3. Full payment and cancellation two weeks before arrival: 50% of the total amount will be refunded.
    4. Full payment and cancellation less than two weeks before arrival: No refund will be provided.  
  3. Modification: Changes to your booking, such as altering dates or accommodation, may be subject to availability and additional charges.
  4. Refunds: Refunds will be processed within a reasonable timeframe according to the cancellation terms outlined above.
  5. No Shows: In the event of a no-show or early departure, no refunds will be provided for any unused portion of your stay.
  6. Force Majeure: AHORA reserves the right to cancel or modify bookings due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure events. In such cases, we will make every effort to offer suitable alternatives or provide refunds as applicable.
  7. Liability: AHORA is not responsible for any personal injury, loss, or damage to personal property during your stay. Guests are advised to have appropriate insurance coverage.
  8. Behavior: Guests are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and considerate manner toward fellow participants, staff, and the property itself.
  9. Media Usage Consent: During your stay, AHORA may take photos and videos for promotional purposes on our website and platform. If you do not wish your image to be used, please let us know in advance.
  10. Open Events: Please be aware that AHORA hosts open events on the premises that may include visitors from outside the coliving community.
  11. Termination of Stay: AHORA retains the right to terminate a guest’s stay based on violation of terms, guidelines, or disruptive behavior.
  12. Privacy Policy: AHORA collects and uses guest information in accordance with our privacy policy.


By booking your conscious coliving experience with AHORA, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.